Here is a lighthearted look at the things I’ve discovered since I’ve been speaking out on my passion about hemp!
1. Nobody warned me that I would become more educated. ~ In the past 2 years I’ve learned more about hemp and the wonderful things it can do than I ever thought I would. And I’m STILL learning.
2. Nobody warned me that I would lose friends ~ Yes, some people have distanced themselves from me because they think the hemp that I speak of is Marijuana (I do believe in the health benefits of MJ, but that’s for another post, another place, another time).
3. Nobody warned me that I’d eat my words ~ Yes, I eat hemp and hemp-based products. And I am healthier and wiser for it!
4. Nobody warned me that I’d become more fascinated with history ~ Hemp history is VERY fascinating, especially when reading about ancient cultures and their use of hemp.
5. Nobody warned me that I’d be more connected to and interested in politics ~ Politics? For most of my life I totally shied away from that subject. But now that my eyes have been opened, yeah, I’m watching politics very closely.
6. Nobody warned me that I’d be making tons of NEW like-minded, peace-loving, environment-loving, health-conscious friends who would enrich my life just by their presence.
7. Nobody warned me that I’d be poring through medical histories and documents looking for medical reasons to eat hemp.
8. Nobody warned me that I’d be walking, talking, breathing hemp – down to planning my hemp home foundation and up, interior and exterior.
9. Nobody warned me that I would start dreaming about a new vehicle for myself that runs on hemp fuel.
10. Nobody warned me that I’d be skipping through butterfly-filled meadows, chasing rainbows, and singing “He’s got the whole world in His hands” all day long. (Ok, ok. Kidding!…Sort of.)